Hi. My name is Marco Isaac Buendía Mejía. I am 22 years old. I'm studying the carrier Computer Systems Engineering at Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey. I live in Tecámac, but because my house is far from the school, I moved to an apartment. My hobbies are play videogames, watch anime series, play card games and climbing. But the last one, since I had an accident, I decide to leave the activity for a time. My future plan is to find a work in Japan and buy a house there. For that, I'm studying Japanese language.
Internals of GCC
This time, Internals of GCC is a new type of activity in this course, because now it is not an article to read, it is now a podcast recorded by Software Engineering Radio with Morgan Deters as guest. If you like to hear poadcasts click on the next link to go to the page, tso you can hear it: www.se-radio.net/2007/07/episode-61-internals-of-gcc/. Hope you like it. :) The topic of the poscast is about software engineering, but mainly compiling. The process of it, the parts and what they like about GCC. The speaker starts to talk about how the compiler composes, and he explained that compilers have three parts: front-end, middle-end and back-end, that are the one that translate raw code to trees, optimizes and process all data that has come between all that phases. An important thing that was discussed is that Gcc is a portable compiler that can create different outputs for some processors where the compiler has been used, a powerful strength for GCC, because is capable to compile program...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario